TRUE Addiction and Behavioral Health’s intensive outpatient program (IOP) in Murfreesboro, Tennessee, is designed to provide a comforting and supportive setting for those seeking treatment. We know that our patients come from many different circumstances. Because of that, we pride ourselves on giving each person a customized treatment plan that will fit in with their specific needs to sustain recovery.
Therapy sessions and groups are essential to recovery for addiction treatment and mental health support. We hold sessions daily due to this fact. The sessions held at our IOP rehab focus on providing a more intimate setting for therapy through this level of care.
Benefits of IOP Rehab at TRUE
Since our IOP is a flexible treatment option without an inpatient stay, our clients get to maintain their daily routines while still addressing their needs. Hospitalization or inpatient treatment is not required for this program. IOP is an outpatient treatment that aims to stabilize mood swings, manage symptoms, and improve functioning.
Our clients can also expect the following benefits during their program:
- Comprehensive Treatment: Even though our clients return home after treatment, the level of behavioral health we provide doesn’t change. You will receive evidence-based therapeutic services, including cognitive behavioral therapy (DBT) and cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT).
- Supportive Environment: Our team of healthcare providers understands the ins and outs of substance abuse and mental health treatment. Some members of our staff are in long-term recovery. They can help clients in a unique way that not all clinicians can do.
- Flexibility and Individualized Treatment: Meeting the specific needs of our clients is essential to recovery. Our flexible scheduling options allow you to maintain personal commitments while receiving the needed treatment.
- Continuity of Care: Our IOP program doesn’t stop when the program is complete. We provide aftercare resources and continued therapy. This allows for the necessary tools for relapse prevention and understanding life skills that can be maintained for years.
- Holistic Approach: This therapy is an alternative treatment service that focuses on the whole person, not just specific addiction-related symptoms. Our therapists consider our clients’ physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual well-being, allowing them to achieve balance and develop coping skills.
IOP Rehab Services
Evidence-based practices for addiction are beneficial because they provide a framework for treatment. The Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA) has studied, evaluated, and approved these practices to help individuals recover from addiction.
Our goal is to get to the bottom of addictive reactions, mental health disorders, and co-occurring disorders. Once we do, we help our clients cope with long-term recovery.
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
Cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) makes individuals aware of attention and concentration problems. It improves their organization and time management. They can break down tasks easier to manage their daily lives. CBT builds confidence and controls impulsive behavior. Individuals gain confidence and can control impulsive and risky behaviors.
Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT)
Dialectical behavioral therapy (DBT) helps individuals participate in their therapy. Professionals recommend DBT as a treatment for mental health disorders and substance abuse disorders (SUD) because it is effective. DBT combines CBT, mindfulness, and acceptance strategies. DBT teaches essential skills for managing emotions, impulsive behavior, and relationships. Individuals set goals, track progress, and make decisions about their treatment.
Rational Emotive Behavior Therapy (REBT)
Rational emotive behavior therapy (REBT) helps individuals understand unhelpful thoughts that can lead to negative emotions or behaviors. REBT focuses on the moment and what a person is feeling. Our therapists help you form new ways of approaching challenges, thoughts, and circumstances. The root of the adverse emotions is addressed so that self-sabotaging behavior can taper off.
Individual and Group Therapy
Individual therapy is vital for those in recovery to have. One-on-one therapy time can be used to discuss any issues you face with professionals who intimately understand what you are going through. You can discuss how the treatment progresses, the lifestyle difficulties you are experiencing, the temptation to relapse, etc. Anything you wish to discuss privately that you feel reluctant to mention in group therapy can be discussed here.
In group therapy, individuals can come together and share similar experiences with battling addiction. Listening to others discuss their struggles during group sessions can be a potent reminder that you are not alone. An essential function of group therapy is showing that everyone has different triggers. With the help of a skilled group therapy coordinator, a great deal of meaningful discussion and personal revelation can be had within groups.
Holistic therapy is an alternative treatment service that focuses on the whole person, not just specific addiction-related symptoms. Our therapists consider our clients’ physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual well-being, allowing them to achieve balance and develop coping skills. It is ideal for treating mental health conditions and substance use disorders.
EMDR (Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing) is a psychotherapy that enables people to heal from the symptoms and emotional distress resulting from disturbing life experiences. Repeated studies show that by using EMDR therapy, people can experience the benefits of psychotherapy that once took years to make a difference.
Electrodes on the skull can track these impulses and show how they work. Capturing these pictures can tell us a lot about how the brain communicates. And through this, we can see how substance abuse has affected that communication.
Why Choose TRUE Addiction and Behavioral Health?
Many years ago, our founder saw a need for better services and more personalized care within substance abuse and mental health treatment centers. The core natures and creative instincts of people were not being served to their fullest potential.
While the mental health and drug addiction industry strives to offer the best experience, we still find room for improvement for those seeking treatment. The elements of treating the whole person in physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual well-being were not discovered, and the outcomes provided insights into the results.
After many years of assessing and evaluating services, resources, treatment modalities, and programs, our founder discovered a more in-depth method of treating people struggling. In hopes of receiving better outcomes, TRUE set out to revive the heartbeat of recovery by motivating the communities to be thriving sources to provide better resources for recovery.
TRUE has established a treatment program that examines all four physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual well-being elements. Knowing this leaves the person in a position to strive for success, leaving no room for compromise in life. TRUE is connected to the concepts of community and provides a community structure within our program.
We know everyone is looking for a chance to belong to something in their life, so TRUE provides a pathway for all to discover their belonging and community for a purpose.
The Next Step after IOP Rehab
Overcoming addiction can be difficult. The challenges can feel overwhelming when attempting to go at them alone. Fortunately, TRUE Addiction and Behavioral Health provides a continuum of care for long-term recovery.
Our next steps after IOP can include 12-step programs, life coaching, recovery coaching, and support from peer support specialists.
There are three primary benefits of engaging in these programs:
- Foster Positive Connections: Surrounding yourself with a positive environment allows you to create positive relationships and hope for the future.
- Build Strategies for Self-Healing: Building strategies that help guide you through triggering situations among peers allows you to understand how relapse occurs and develop coping strategies.
- Establish Spiritual Grounding: Belief in a Higher Power encourages individuals to believe forgiveness is possible. It’s never too late to start again.
We are Here for You
If you or a loved one is seeking support to end the cycle of addiction, an IOP rehab can help improve your quality of life.
Stopping substances cold turkey or on your own could lead to severe withdrawal symptoms. These can be difficult and potentially dangerous if not managed properly. TRUE’s rehabilitation and treatment options can help with the physical and psychological side effects.
Speaking to one of our caring team members will help you to determine the best action and start recovery. Contact us today to begin the admission process.