Mount Juliet, sometimes called Mt. Juliet, is a Nashville suburb in western Wilson County, Tennessee. Mount Juliet is a mid-sized city between Interstate 40 and U.S. Route 70, with 39,289 residents. The city has the largest shopping complex between Nashville and Knoxville and is home to Long Hunter State Park, where people can enjoy hiking or kayaking.
The city is also home to rising substance abuse issues, with 47% of the city’s crime rate attributed to drug-related crimes. The best rehabs in Mount Juliet, TN, hope to help those struggling with substance use disorder (SUD), which is currently 9.3% of residents in the Nashville-Davidson-Murfreesboro-Franklin MSA, which Wilson County is part of.
Overview of the Best Treatment Centers Near Mount Juliet
Do you require substance abuse treatment for yourself or a loved one? If so, you’ve probably wondered where to find the best rehab facilities in Mount Juliet, TN. The addiction treatment program you choose can be the difference between long-term recovery and relapse. To help you make an informed decision, we’ve compiled a list of the top rehabs in Mount Juliet and their contact information.
- TRUE Addiction & Behavioral Health
730 Middle Tennessee Blvd., Suite 10
Murfreesboro, TN 37129
- Cumberland Heights – Mount Juliet
541 N Mt Juliet Rd.
Mount Juliet, TN 37122
- Hermitage Comprehensive Treatment Center
589 Stewarts Ferry Pike
Hermitage, TN 37214
- Cumberland Heights – Hermitage
3441 Lebanon Pike #108
Hermitage, TN 37076
5045 Old Hickory Blvd.
Hermitage, TN 37076
- Cedar Recovery
2525 Perimeter Place Dr., Suite 105
Nashville, TN 37214
6 Top Drug Rehabs Near Mount Juliet, Tennessee
The following list provides detailed information about the top-rated rehabs in Mount Juliet, including the treatments they offer and how to contact these facilities.
1. TRUE Addiction & Behavioral Health
TRUE Addiction & Behavioral Health is a top-rated recovery center that offers treatment programs focusing on healing the heart first. TRUE’s mission is to make patients better by creating treatment plans catered to each individual’s unique needs and aspirations. Patients can forge meaningful connections and learn life skills to find healthy and sustainable addiction recovery.
TRUE offers dual-diagnosis drug addiction and mental health services, including inpatient treatment, partial hospitalization programs (PHP), intensive outpatient programs (IOP), and aftercare programs like relapse prevention plans and sober living. These treatment services use a combination of evidence-based therapies and holistic treatment to help patients overcome addiction.
TRUE is more than a short-term solution. We believe in making a difference and helping people discover their TRUE selves. Our recovery center guides patients to find freedom from their substance abuse and mental illness struggles and regain control of their lives.
2. Cumberland Heights – Mount Juliet
Cumberland Heights has many locations throughout Tennessee to help residents who are struggling with drug abuse. Their dedicated staff focuses on giving patients a sense of hope and wellness during treatment. Their center values honesty, transparency, and accountability to provide quality care.
The center offers treatment services such as detox, inpatient treatment, and outpatient services. Using 12-step programs, evidence-based therapies, and experiential therapy, their team puts patients on the path to recovery from addiction and co-occurring mental health disorders.
3. Hermitage Comprehensive Healing Center
Hermitage Comprehensive Healing Center is an outpatient treatment provider that offers patients help with opioid use disorder (OUD). The center uses medication-assisted treatment (MAT) and counseling to help patients recover from opioid abuse.
Using medications such as methadone, suboxone, buprenorphine, and vivitrol, the center alleviates withdrawal symptoms and helps manage cravings. This facility accepts commercial insurance, Medicaid, Medicare, Tricare, and self-pay options to make treatment accessible.
4. Cumberland Heights – Hermitage
Cumberland Heights’ Hermitage location provides personalized intake assessments and custom treatment plans for each patient. They have flexible treatment hours to fit patient schedules and offer in-person and telehealth treatment services. This outpatient rehab center treats both addiction and co-occurring mental health issues.
Their treatment program includes individual counseling, experiential learning groups, group therapy, and family therapy. Patients also learn recovery tools and coping skills to assist them after treatment. When treatment is completed, the Cumberland Heights relapse prevention plan helps patients maintain recovery.
Crossroads offers outpatient medication-assisted treatment (MAT). This form of treatment eliminates uncomfortable withdrawal symptoms so patients can pursue treatment with a clear head, allowing them to recover more quickly. Crossroads has a team of doctors, nurse practitioners, and counselors dedicated to providing accessible, high-quality treatment.
The center uses medications such as methadone and suboxone to combat opioid use disorder (OUD). When treatment is completed, the staff works with patients to develop customized aftercare plans that set them up for success in recovery.
6. Cedar Recovery
Cedar Recovery offers effective, evidence-based treatment to those struggling with substance use disorder (SUD). The center uses medication-assisted treatment (MAT), behavioral therapy, and recovery support to help patients overcome addiction. Treatment plans are personalized to fit the individual needs of each client and offer the best recovery results.
This facility aims to provide accessible care to residents of Tennessee. Most insurance plans are accepted, as well as self-pay options and funding through grants when possible. For people not local to Tennessee, Cedar Recovery also offers telehealth options.
What to Look For in a Rehab Center
As you explore addiction treatment centers in Mount Juliet, key factors make certain facilities more impressive. Remember these to ensure you find the right rehab center to give you the best shot at recovery.
- Determine your treatment needs: Consider the severity of your addiction, any co-occurring disorders, and what substance use disorders each center treats. This will help you identify the appropriate treatment program to start your recovery.
- Research different treatment centers: Begin your search with centers that offer the type of treatment you need and the length of treatment you desire. Look for accreditations or certifications from reputable organizations, such as the Joint Commission, the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA), LegitScript, or the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF).
- Consider the location: If convenience is a priority, staying close to home could be your choice. However, you may benefit more from a fresh start in a new location. Removing yourself from your local area lets you avoid triggers and negative influences contributing to your substance abuse, reducing your risk of relapse.
- Look for specialized programs: Some treatment centers offer specialized programs for particular demographics, such as LGBTQ+ individuals, women, or veterans. If you have unique needs or preferences, look for a treatment center that accommodates them.
- Consider the cost: Addiction treatment can be expensive, so your financial situation will most likely affect your options. Look for a treatment center that fits your budget. Many centers offer additional payment options or accept various insurance plans. Check to see if your insurance is in-network with facilities before deciding.
- Seek recommendations: Discuss your treatment plan with your healthcare provider, a mental health professional, or a support group to get referrals to top treatment centers in your area. You can also check online reviews for previous patient experiences during treatment at the centers you’re considering.
FAQs about Rehabilitation Centers in Mount Juliet
If you still have questions, these FAQs may help address your concerns while exploring your options for the best substance abuse treatment in Mount Juliet.
Where can I find the top treatment facilities in Mount Juliet?
As you research top drug rehabs in Mount Juliet, ensure reputable organizations accredit the facilities you explore. Reviews from previous patients can show which programs have high patient satisfaction and proven results. Prioritize treatment options that are suited to your unique recovery needs.
How long is treatment at a rehab center in Mount Juliet?
The length of treatment at a rehab center in Mount Juliet depends on each center’s programs and the individual patient’s needs. Programs can range from 30 days or less to upwards of several months. The severity of your addiction may affect the length of your stay. Many rehabs allow you to increase the length of your program during treatment if you feel you need extra time.
What is the cost of recovery programs in Mount Juliet?
There is no set cost of treatment, as it will vary based on each center’s rates and level of care chosen. The price also depends on whether the facility is in-network or out-of-network with your insurance. Some centers offer payment assistance options. Find out which health insurance is accepted and whether they allow state and federal programs like Medicare and Medicaid or only private insurance coverage.
What treatment services are available at top rehab programs in Mount Juliet?
Leading drug rehab facilities in Mount Juliet should offer a combination of scientifically-backed treatments approved by the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA). Using evidence-based therapies and holistic treatment, programs address all aspects of the patient’s well-being, not simply their addiction.
Mount Juliet Top Drug Rehabilitation Centers
Whichever treatment program suits your recovery best, make sure the rehab center you choose offers personalized treatment and quality care that is catered to your individual needs and goals. The top rehab centers in Mount Juliet, TN, provide treatment options that help individuals struggling with drug dependency start recovery.
TRUE Addiction & Behavioral Health can offer you guidance. Contact our 24/7 helpline at 615 527-8610 for medical advice or help today.